To keep your piece in the best conditions, follow these instructions:
- Avoid applying perfume, alcohol or derivatives directly on the jewelry.
- Do not use your jewelry pieces while exercising, going to the pool or the beach; as sweat, chlorine and salt can stain your jewelry.
- Clean the jewelry after use with a soft cloth.
- Avoid sleeping with your jewelry on.
- Store the jewelry in individual bags of soft cloth.
- Avoid the impact of the pieces on hard surfaces so that they don't scratch.
- In the case of jewelry that is not made of 925 Sterling Silver, stainless steel, or that is gold plated, we recommend not getting them wet so that the color of the gold does not fade or they are damaged.
925 Sterling Silver jewelry cleaning:
- To clean them, use a mild soap and warm water, rub them carefully with a cloth and they will shine again.
- Another way (in the case of silver jewelry without gold plating) is to place the jewelry in a damp cloth with baking soda, let it sit for a while, then clean the residue with water and dry it with a soft cloth